Monday, August 8, 2011

About us....and why I am starting a blog.

Well...here it is, our first blog. Since Nick and I started dating he would ask me "are you going to blog?" My answer was usually maybe, I don't know, or we'll see. With my best friend living in Florida and my friends local telling me they they will actually read this, I was still wondering how I could ever come up with anything anyone in the world would care to read... but today we got internet and look what I am doing... blogging.


About us..
Disneyland trip for my 21st birthday is when sparks began to fly. After chasing me for a year, I realized how much I wanted to be with Nick at the "happiest place on earth."
A fairytale beginning, our first kiss was at the top of the ferris wheel at the State Fair.
Well here we are, on our way to the Bahamas to get engaged!  
(I had no idea!)
3/12/11
<3
One of my favorites of the engagement pictures.
May 27, 2011 we were sealed for time and all eternity in the Mesa, Arizona Temple.
It was the greatest day of my life! 
(Thank you Shay for letting me steal this picture from your blog :) )
Our beautiful honeymoon in Huntington Beach. 

Well there it is. Our (my) first blog post! All about us and my justification for starting a blog. This "May or May not" interest anyone (haha SO cheesy but I needed something a little creative.) Hopefully eventually I will become a pro like my friends and sister whose blogs I read and laugh my head off because I think they are so cool. 

Someday there will be more interesting updates on all our adventures in life.  This is like our cyberspace scrapbook (I hate scrapbooking so this works for me.)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. yes! I love it! I'm soooo excited!!!!!!!!! :)
    Love you! Love your blog. love love love

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are sooo cute. im so happy i can blog stalk you now... ps we need to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SO HAPPY!!!! Yay!! On Wednesday, can we blog together?! Haha jk, but seriously, so excited! I second what Caley AND Ashley say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So glad to see you here! Can't wait to see what you guys are up to!
    -Tenille

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love the title!! And I am so happy you have a bog now!! It's fun! You'll see! I also liked that I got a few shout outs!! :-)

    ReplyDelete