Tuesday, August 9, 2011

One word, PHLEBOTOMY!!

Of course, the man I marry would become the very thing I fear!!
Our first adventure so far may or may not consist of Nick stealing peoples' blood. Yes it's true, he has started school to become a phlebotomist. if you don't know what phlebotomy is, like I didn't at first, its drawing BLOOD (with a needle, not his teeth!) 
A four week class, Monday thru Thursday 5pm-10pm (Hence why I started blogging). It is the start down a long road of possibly medical school or PA school (which isn't so long.) Luckily, the Arizona Medical Training Institute is literally three minutes from our apartment so I can see him on breaks! 


His first pair of scrubs!
This wasn't quite the ideal end of summer. But he loves it! VAMPIRE NIGHT is on August 23rd if anyone is interested in helping students practice stealing your blood. I am not brave enough to do it, therefore I feel it's my duty to get as many people there. :) 
I love my amazing hard working husband! He is the best thing that has ever happened to me! He is the most selfless person I know. My sweet Nicholas EDWARD May <3 (No pun intended.)

1 comment:

  1. yikes.
    the kid who did my IV the other day spilled my blood everywhere. He ruined my purse.
    I puked. Then passed out.
    Needless to say I will not be attending vampire night.

    ReplyDelete