Monday, August 15, 2011

Summers End

It's here, the dreaded/ anticipated end of summer. I work at a school for children with autism and we had a two week long break for their "summer." The last two days (Thursday and Friday) I had CIT training. Client/Crisis Intervention Training. Basically what to do when a client is in danger to themself, others or property. It was very interesting and I learned a lot! But of course out of all the days of my break, Nick didn't have to to go to work both those days.

He was more productive those two days than I had been in the past two weeks! He:
-Cleaned my car
-Did the laundry
-Cleaned the sheets
-Made me mac n' cheeese
-Vacuumed the house
-Cleaned the Bathroom
-Made me Breakfast
-Met me for Lunch
-Went to Lowes
-Figured out our rent drama (apparently its SUPPPER difficult for people to realize Nick May and Shelby Tanner equal SHELBY MAY!)
-Go to the Mall with me


And the list goes on. 
He's so great. I have a lot of growing up to do. 

After my training we went to the Baseball game. 
The newly weds can't be apart so I got to go with "the boys."
GO D-BACKS!! 
(They won! Duh!)
We got to hang out with our adorable nephew Easton at the game. <3
He loves us! Even though he tries to forget how much.


On Saturday, we went to Rockin R Ranch with my family for my Grandpa's birthday. 
My sister almost vomited when I showed her how cute these pictures were. She told me "You're married now, no more engagement pictures! Gross!" Thanks Shay! hahah 

Sometimes I do little photoshoots. Like I said, I'm still like 14 (Haha mentally) and I have some growing up to do, so don't mind my immaturity. I like my big camera!

I don't know if you can see it, but its a picture of a cat with no ears..
STELLLA!!
Little brother hangs out with me sometimes when Nick is at school. 
Thanks lil bro! 
Same with my wonderful friends who keep me company (Tay, Kens, and Mel (electronically)) and my family that entertains me while Nick is at his 5 hour night class. I owe you guys! (oh and Stella!)

Life is such an adventure! Balancing and keeping our priorities straight will probably come with the rush of school, married life,our church callings, work, homework, studying, cleaning, GROCERIES and many more things on our "To Do" list (I am sure I'll find time to squeeze in blogging.) I may or may not be so good at balancing...HELP!
  

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, but you did Nick the biggest favor of all! You tanned your hot bod! No one wants a pasty white wife... Gross! He may have been super productive, but what you did takes time, and lots of it. Shelby=Just as productive as Nick. Duhhhh.

    ReplyDelete