Monday, August 29, 2011

School-Vacation.

First week of school.

WONDERFUL! 


Me and Kens reppin sparky forever ago!

So, we were welcomed back to ASU! Nick and I get to wake up together, eat breakfast together, go to school together, have institute together, and come home together. (except I slept longer than him and skipped breakfast because of it. We all start somewhere right?) But in general it's wonderfundle! 


Nick is majoring in biochemistry.
This is what pops up when you google biochemistry.
I DO NOT want to know what it is.

I am majoring in Speech and Hearing Science. I am minoring in Psychology and currently in the Speech Language Pathologist Assistant program at ASU. I LOVE it! The start of this semester has made me more confused whether to become an audiologist or a speech pathologist. Good thing I have a year to decide! 


After 2 hard weeks of school and work, we get to go to MEXICO with Jim and Kens this weekend!! I think it's time for a little flashback, shall we?

Okay, Nick and I have never been to Mexico together but he still is in the reminiscing. 
 MEXI COKE!
There's not quite an explanation for this one.
 Beach <3
Aren't they cute?
We can't wait! More picture to come!! 

3 comments:

  1. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! I seriously can NOT wait to go to Mexico! There is nothing I want more than to sit on the beach, eat tacos, and look at all the junk in the fish market! Oh and maybe some Thrifty hot chocolate? I joke, I joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is a speech pathologist! she makes BANNNNK

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun vaca before school!! That must be so fabulous to spend so much time with your man. :) I'm jealous - I wish mine lived closer!! (he's in Cali). Miss you pretty chica.

    ReplyDelete